Frequently Asked Questions
- The fees charged will depend on the specific lender that provides the loan. Some lenders charge lower rates than others, and EasyPlainGreenLoans.com can help you minimize the loan costs by matching you with lenders to get the best deal on the loan you receive.
- We offer the ability to search through hundreds of different lenders, and almost everyone who applies is approved by at least one of these lenders. This gives you assurance that you will get the best loan for your situation.
- The maximum plain green loan or cash amount will depend on the specific lender used as well as the earnings that you have each pay period. Each lender has a formula used which is based on your regular earnings, and this determines the maximum amount that you will be approved to borrow.
- The documentation required will depend on the specific lender, but in most cases you will need proof of your earnings and your bank account information. That is usually all that is required by most lenders, but some may require additional documentation as well.
- Poor or bad credit will not prevent you from getting a loan with any of the lenders that we feature. No credit check is required for approval, instead this decision is based on your paycheck and other verified income.
- Most cash advance lenders offer the loan proceeds within 24-48 hours. Some lenders may transfer the funds within an hour or two of approval, while others may take longer to complete this step.
- While almost everyone who uses EasyPlainGreenLoans.com will be approved by at least one lender, and usually numerous different lenders, in rare cases no lender may be willing to approve your application. This can occur because you do not have any income that can be verified, and many lenders will not give approval if your pay is not direct deposited into the account. If you have used plain green loans before and have defaulted on payment this could interfere with loan approval as well.